Insidesmallbizis a general blog and we are always ready to publish new content. If you think you can write something unique which is good in quality and informative. Yes, we are here to publish that news for our readers. feel free to contact us at [email protected].
The essential rules for contributing to the Insidesmallbiz blog
We are glad seeing your interest in guest posting on our blog. Make sure that you know our principles before you focus on doing research and content crafting.
- Content should be unique, we don’t republish all or parts of the previously published articles.
- We leave the door open for removing your content from the Insidesmallbiz blog if it, or its part, will be published on the other websites. In this case, we care about the internet free of duplicates.
- An article must be well-written — grammatically and stylistically.
- Your post needs to provide value to our readers — we respect our followers and don’t want to bother them with time-wasting content. Check out our latest posts to not duplicate topics.
- Your post must be relevant — it should cover one or more key topics that involve: Business, Health, Travel, Digital-Marketing, and Technology.
- Finance, Investing, Bitcoin, Mobile and Fitness articles are more than welcome and can gain bonus points.
- Keep in mind that contributing to the Insidesmallbiz blog gives you a unique chance to help thousands of professionals who visit our website with their business challenges — focus on real problems and solutions and our community will pay you back with love and appreciation.
- Stay positive — skip offensive topics and negative comments on competitors, don’t be too pushy and too promotional.
We believe that following these rules helps us keeping our blog at the valuable and reader-friendly level.
Rules for submitting a post
These post requirements make our blog consistent and save the writer’s time:
- An article should be over 1000 words.
- The title shouldn’t be longer than 55 characters.
- Content should be divided into paragraphs followed by subheadings and less than the maximum of 300 words.
- Create content for users, not for SEO. Avoid keyword stuffing, just focus on providing helpful tips and information for blog readers.
- If you use outbound links in your text do not overreach the limit of 5 links per article. If you want to link to yours or your partner’s website, we can guarantee 1 follow and 1 nofollow backlink, one of them can consist of the keyword appropriate for linked URL.
Where to send well-prepared article?
- Content should be sent to [email protected] and attached in Google Docs.
- Submission should include a short author bio and profile picture. Links to your websites and social networks would be an asset.
- If you would like to discuss possible topics before writing the post, please email us with your ideas.